Posts of Mine That Further Defend the Arguments in my Book.

If you've gotten my book and want to learn more about a few of the topics I've recently defended since publication, here they are:

Is Atheism Rationally Coercive?

The Changing Face of Apologetics: I Agree with Lee Strobel.

The Historian and the Resurrection.

The Golden Rule: A Parallel Analogy to the Outsider Test for Faith.

Don't Be Fooled on April Fool's Day: Take the Outsider Test for Faith.

Answering Reppert's Objections to the Outsider Test for Faith.

The Outsider Test for Faith

Fitting the Pieces Together, the Christian Puzzle is Solved!

What Can Account for Morality?

Why I'm Doing What I'm Doing

Testing Religious Experiences by the Outsider Test for Faith

Christianity Fails the Insider Test for Faith Too!

The Flat Earth, the Firmament, and the Three Storied Hebrew Universe.

Another Failed Christian Attempt to Explain Away Suffering: Mary Jo Sharp's Review of the 2nd Loftus/Wood Debate.

Psalm 137 is a Genocidal Passage.

How Not to Argue Against Me.

On Presuppositions, Assumptions, Worldviews and Control Beliefs.

A Critique of Craig's Use of Hilbert's Hotel

Intense Suffering is An Internal Problem for the Christian.

Did I Reject Christianity Solely Because of My Experiences?

Christianity is Wildly Improbable to Me.

William Lane Craig on the Content of the Inner Witness of the Holy Spirit.

William Lane Craig is an Epistemological Solipsist.

William Lane Craig is an Epistemological Solipsist, Revisited.

If Bill Craig Knew What he Does Now He Never Would’ve Accepted Christianity.

A Critique of John F. Haught’s book, God and the New Atheism.

I Believe Jesus was a Historical Person.

I Believe Jesus was a Historical Person, part 2.

I Believe Jesus was a Historical Person, part 3.

A Three Man Debate on the Existence of Jesus.

Christian, What is the Basis of Your Faith?.

Is Religion the Root of All Evil?

I Never Said I Couldn't Come to Reasonable Conclusions About History.

Does Catholicism Fare Any Better Than Evangelicalism?

Was Atheism the Cause of 20th Century Atrocities?