Skeptical Books On Jesus

There are several books published in the last few years by skeptics. The most well-known ones are by Bart Ehrman and Robert M. Price. But there are some lesser known books that this post is intended to draw your attention to, some of which I have not read.

I have not read the following books:
THE OPEN TOMB: Why and How Jesus Faked His Death and Resurrection

CHRIST'S VENTRILOQUISTS: The Event that Created Christianity

Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed at All

Jesus Lied: He Was Only Human: Debunking The New Testament

Jesus Potter Harry Christ

I have read and highly recommend the following two:
The Rejection of Pascal's Wager: A Skeptic's Guide to the Bible and the Historical Jesus

The Christ Conundrum: The Skeptic's Guide to Jesus

------
I can only recommend books I have read and I have a lot on my plate right now. So I'd be interested in what others say of the books I linked to.

0 comments: