Darrin Rasberry, A Former Team Member at DC Now Claims to Be A Christian

[Written by John W. Loftus]
Yep, so long as this is not a ruse. Darrin was never an atheist in the first place though. ;-) I wish him well. That's the power of the delusion. It has a pull on some of us to return to the fold. He writes about it here. When I first invited him to DC Darrin wrote this Greetings. Darrin and I traveled together to the 2008 EPS Apologetics Conference which I wrote about here. Hey, people believe and disbelieve for a wide variety of reasons, and that's it. There is no need to discredit his conversion. Why do Christians try to discredit our deconversions?
-----------
Edit: If you see the smiley face after the second sentence above I'm being sarcastic. I'm saying about Darrin what Christians ignorantly say about people like me who leave the faith. Unlike them I don't mean this seriously.

0 comments: