The Criticisms Are Coming Faster Than I Can Respond

I cannot respond to even the most intelligent and scholarly criticisms of my writings. They are coming fast and furious. The deluded are coming up with the most contorted reasons to continue believing despite my arguments. That's the way it always has been. That's why many Christianities still exist who argue the others are wrong, and who agree against doubters like me. They just refuse to see. But then you wouldn't expect the deluded to see it any other way. I'd say they were idiots, but in reality, the more educated and brilliant they are the more idiotic they appear to the rest of us. They are blind. Faith blinds people. It really does. Just ask any person who has faith in a different religion and you will see clearly what I see.

0 comments: