My Facebook News Feed, Plus The Weirdest Story I've Probably Ever Seen!

Okay, I'm approaching 3000 Facebook friends. I'm don't think I can have more than 5000. One of the pleasures of having so many friends is the news feed. I scroll down through it from time to time. I see personal stories (some from real friends) along with breaking news stories, and everything else people post, including some amazing pictures of the world. What I like are the atheist posters with sayings. Some of them are really good, others not so good. Then today I saw something weird that never would have occurred to me. Here are a few of them below. First let me wet your appetite:










Here is the weirdest story with video:
Most women use it for sex, some use it to play ping-pong, blow out birthday candles or shoot darts, but its safe to say no woman can use it like Tatyana Kozhevnikovam.

Tatyana is the proud owner of the world's strongest vagina.

The Russian gymnast, who holds the Guinness World Record for "vagina weightlifting", can lift a 30-pound kettlebell using nothing but her private parts, according to The Sun.

LINK.

0 comments: