Quote of the Day, By a Real Christian ;-)

I am a Christian but I am rejected by "the church" for believing the Bible. I don't blame you one bit. The "church" as it is known today is a sorry group of hypocritical, self-righteous, arrogant, hateful people with no power to prove the existence of God. It's sad but true, there are only a handful of people who are really doing the work Jesus left for them to do. Our job is to love people and bless them, not curse them and hate them because they don't believe what we do. I am disgusted at what the "church" has become. Almost every mainstream church in America is following a spirit of religion where they think they have to do something in order to have favor with God. That is simply a lie. Jesus paid the price for Salvation and healing 2000 years ago. It doesn't really matter. There are very few REAL Christians, and chances are you have never met one. I apologize for the fakes masquerading as God's people. I see why people say, "I don't have a problem with God, it's His followers I can't stand." LINK

0 comments: