What's It Like Being an Atheist?

I'm all ears. How does YOUR family treat you? My cousin wrote a genealogical book about my mother's side of the family. Along with his Dad (my uncle) they are putting together a big reunion to take place this Saturday. Guess what? I am not invited because I'm an atheist. My uncle says, "What fellowship can light have with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14). Some people are unhappy about this but they are a very religious group of people, and they haven't seen him in decades. My uncle rejected his whole family 35 years ago because none of us were true Christians. Since he wants to associate with them now, it appears he's getting liberal in his later years. If only he could live another 100 years. Then he might accept me as a person too. What a nutcase!

0 comments: