Some Atheists are Schmucks ;-)

Some of them remind me of Christians when disagreement arises. Enjoy.

Tom Quixote, tells us a joke on Christians that applies equally to atheists:
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!"He said, "Nobody loves me."I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"He said, "Yes."I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"He said, "A Christian."I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"He said, "Protestant."I said, "Me, too! What franchise?"He said, "Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"He said, "Northern Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
I wish atheists would stop demanding complete conformity in the interests of ridding ourselves of religion, but I suppose that's just human nature. Sheesh.

For the record, I think the skeptics here at DC are a cut way above average. If you are a skeptic then stick around and see for yourself.

0 comments: