I'm Giving Away Some More Books

Well it feels like that anyway, for a donation. I'm moving so I need the money.

Apologetics Books:


Cult Books:


Stanley Jaki Books:


The book on the right is "The Relevance of Physics." Keep in mind that I met Jaki who was one of my heroes as a Christian, so these books are highlighted quite a bit.

Books on Islam:


Books on Science 1:



Keep in mind that by selling them it says nothing necessarily negative about them. After all, I got them in the first place. It's just that maybe someone else can utilize them.

If you want them email me at johnwloftus at frontier dot com, and make me an offer. I prefer you bid for one or more of these groups of books as a whole. But I'd consider fair prices for some selected ones. If you can't read the title to a book let me know. To see other books I'm "giving away" click on the tag "Book Giveaway" below.

0 comments: