PZ Myers Reports on His Trip to the Creation Museum

You can see the videos here. He also wrote several blogs about it.


Anthony said...

The creation "museum" is about 15 minutes from where I live and I even thought about taking the day off of work so I could go meet PZ. But, unfortunately I had too many work commitments to do so. It would have been fun to have joined the crowd.

By the way, I did meet Ken Ham in person years ago not long after he started his "ministry" in Kentucky. Of course I was still fairly young and a creationist.

Marc said...

It's PZ myers, not meyers :P

ismellarat said...

I remember reading in an ICR bulletin several years ago that creationists couldn't find debate opponents anymore.

The reason it gave was that you guys were running scared.

Not true, huh? ;-)

John W. Loftus said...

Sorry Marc (and PZ). Fixed it.