Ionian Spirit Has a Page for DC Posts!

I hope I'm not jumping the gun but it looks like we're ready to go with the new discussion forum for DC posts at Ionian Spirit, which Joe E. Holman started a few years ago. On it there is a page dedicated to commenting on DC posts right here. I've posted a few of the ones you find on the front page so far. This will allow people who don't have Blogger accounts to discuss our ideas. Joe has a dedicated staff there so I expect things will go smoothly. The link takes you to the DC page but don't forget to click on the banner to discuss and/or start threads of your own. To register click on the link in the upper left hand corner. For now we'll also allow comments here at DC for regular Bloggers. This is a test run. See what you think.

3 comments:

Joe E. Holman said...

Please register at Ionian to comment.

(JH)

Anonymous said...

I registered.
I clicked on the "Join our community" line right above the username and password fields, then I got a confirmation email.
quick, easy and painless.
I think It looks like a nice addition to the blog.

Gandolf said...

"I think It looks like a nice addition to the blog."

Yeah looks excellent

Thanks Joe.