Podcast of Stephen Law Discussing The Problem of Evil



Since John turned me on to the Problem of Evil and Stephen Law, I have stumbled onto an interview with him, David Edmunds and Nigel Warburton discussing it. Stephen takes the problem of evil and turns it around and explores it as the Problem of Good to illustrate its shortcomings. I highly recommend it for everyone.
The picture is of an apologist bending over backwards to dodge some arguments in our recent debates here on DC of the Problem of Evil.

Here are several options for acquiring it.
- The MP3
- Philosophy bites on Learnoutloud.com
- Philosophy Bites Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the picture is a great way to describe what apologists do. ;-)

IrishFarmer said...

That mp3 was one of the most intellectually unstimulating, wastes of time I've participated in a while.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi IrishFarmer,
As the parrot said in Disney's Aladdin "Why am I not surprised?".
;-)